Submit your résumé
Marias Technology, headquartered in Covington, Ohio, provides software testing, system implementation, consulting, and other IT services to the insurance industry. We have an immediate need for an experienced Systems Administrator for our datacenter in Covington, Ohio.
To be considered, candidates must have:
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, including Hyper-V
- The ability to work with Fortinet Firewalls
- The ability to work with HP switches, including V-lans and stacking
- Knowledge of SQL Server setup and support, including the creation and configuration of automated reports
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- A dedication to teamwork and having to wear more than one hat on occasion
- A sense of urgency about customer needs, regardless of posted business hours (additions, patches, and upgrades that may occur off hours can be managed remotely)
- An understanding of the effect technical decisions have on business functions and results
- A sense of personal responsibility
- The ability to work in an audited environment, within requisite policies and procedures
- The ability to complete tasks with short timelines and minimal supervision.
If you have experience with any of the following, it’s a plus:
- Working in high availability environments with 99.99% SLAs
- ShoreTel VoIP setup and administration
- EVault cloud backups
- Replicated environments in multiple locations
If you’re an experienced pro, who’s ready to contribute to the success of our organization on Day One, we’re looking for you. And we look forward to hearing from you.
Contact UsIf Marias Technology can benefit you and your organization, we would love the opportunity to discuss it with you. Please use the contact form below and we will contact you soon.
25 East Wright St
Covington OH 45318