Submit your résumé
Insurance Products Specialist
The primary function of this position is to assist with the implementation and testing of P&C insurance software. The responsibilities of this position include but may not be limited to:
- Engaging in the conversion of insurance product manuals and customer needs into programming specifications.
- Working to gather and define business requirements for customers’ insurance software functionality.
- Help create business requirements for insurance database reports, as well as verifying completed reports.
- Guiding customers through challenges relating to their insurance system needs.
- Using insurance knowledge and experience to add depth and perspective to the overall operation.
- Testing insurance software to help meet customer commitments at peak times.
- Traveling on a limited basis, primarily to customer, partner, or prospect locations with management.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Insurance, MIS/CIT, Computer Science, or a similar field
- Project Management Professional Designation or equivalent project management experience a plus
- AINS or other Insurance Designations
- Extensive experience with personal computers and software applications
- Minimum of seven years in an insurance company, an insurance agency, or with an insurance technology provider
Send us your resume by filling out the form on the left.
(No phone calls or walk-in inquiries, please.)
Contact UsIf Marias Technology can benefit you and your organization, we would love the opportunity to discuss it with you. Please use the contact form below and we will contact you soon.
25 East Wright St
Covington OH 45318