Submit your résumé
Insurance Specialist – Claims
The primary function of this position is to assist with the implementation and testing of P&C insurance software, particularly for claims. The responsibilities of this position include but may not be limited to:
- Converting insurance product manuals and customer needs into programming specifications.
- Gathering and defining business requirements for software functionality.
- Creating business requirements for insurance database reports, as well as verifying completed reports.
- Guiding customers through challenges relating to their insurance system needs.
- Adding depth and perspective to customers’ overall operations.
- Testing insurance software to help meet customer commitments at peak times.
- Traveling on a limited basis, primarily to customers’, partners’, or prospects’ locations with management.
- A minimum of five years in a P&C insurance company, processing claims (non-negotiable) or …
- A minimum of seven years in an insurance company, an insurance agency, or with a claims system provider.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Insurance, MIS/CIT, Computer Science, or a similar field or …
- An Associate’s degree with the appropriate experience in an insurance company or agency.
- AINS or other insurance designations.
- Extensive experience with personal computers and software applications.
- Project Management Professional Designation or equivalent project management experience a plus.
Send us your resume by filling out the form on the left.
(No phone calls or walk-in inquiries, please.)
Contact UsIf Marias Technology can benefit you and your organization, we would love the opportunity to discuss it with you. Please use the contact form below and we will contact you soon.
25 East Wright St
Covington OH 45318