Submit your résumé
This position is no longer available.
Insurance Claims Specialist
The primary function of this position is to assist with the implementation and testing of P&C insurance software, primary as it relates to claims. The responsibilities of this position include but may not be limited to:
- Converting product manuals, claims procedures, and customer needs into programming specifications.
- Gathering and defining business requirements for customers’ software functionality.
- Helping to create business requirements for database reports, as well as verifying completed reports.
- Guiding customers through challenges relating to their system needs.
- Using insurance knowledge, claims knowledge, and experience to add depth and perspective to the overall operation.
- Testing software to help meet customer commitments at peak times.
- Traveling on a limited basis, primarily to customer, partner, or prospect locations with management.
- A minimum of five years in a P&C insurance company claims operation, processing both auto and property claims (non-negotiable).
- AIC, AINS, or other insurance designations.
- A Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Insurance, MIS/CIT, Computer Science, a similar field, or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience with personal computers and software applications.
- Project management experience a plus.
Send us your resume by filling out the form on the left.
(No phone calls or walk-in inquiries, please.)
Contact UsIf Marias Technology can benefit you and your organization, we would love the opportunity to discuss it with you. Please use the contact form below and we will contact you soon.
25 East Wright St
Covington OH 45318